Make your holiday memories bright with our December Stay Package. Book a two-night stay any time between December 3-14 and we’ll include:
$25 Dining Gift Certificate at Wolffy’s Grill
Complimentary bottle of fine Finger Lakes wine
Early check-in and late check-out
FREE third night with any 2-night paid stay
Free/discounted wine tasting coupons at Cayuga Lake Wine Trail wineries
Celebrate the season, bring on the cheer. December is a great time to visit the Finger Lake and create your kind of holiday escape.
- Ongoing events in December include the Gingerbread House Display at the George Eastman Museum, Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol at Hanger Theater, Glass Wonderland at Corning Museum of Glass, tour the Seneca Falls It’s A Wonderful Life Museum, and the Skaneateles Dickens Christmas.
- Shop for unique holiday gifts at Waterloo Premium Outlets, Destiny USA mega-mall in Syracuse, the Ithaca Commons and the Corning Museum of Glass gift shop.
- Take a tour of the largest herd of white, white-tailed deer in the world at the former Seneca Army Depot
- Sample exquisite Finger Lakes Wines along the Cayuga Wine Trail and Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Ithaca Ice Fest is happening 12/6-8 – Saturday highlights include the Ice Carving Competition and famous Chowder Cook-Off
- Add an unforgettable spark to your holiday season with tickets to the 12/8 performance of the Nutcracker ballet at the Smith Opera House in Geneva
Enjoy comfortable, spacious accommodations in the privacy of your 2-bedroom log cabin home and we promise you won’t be left out in the cold. Guests love our cozy radiant floor heat, large outdoor firepit, fully equipped kitchen and satellite TV. View links to cabin amenities, reviews and photo gallery at www.cayugalakecabins.com. To reserve your cabin call Cheryl Santos at 607-738-9288.