Now is your chance to book a perfect Fall stay at Cayuga Lake Cabins. Due to a reschedule, Cabin A is now available the weekend of September 19-21. Looking for a relaxing and very safe place to vacation? You have found it! Wineries have re-opened, also craft beer, cider and cheese tasting. Restaurants have re-opened with various options Hike to the many beautiful waterfalls and gorges nearby. What is not to love about vacationing in the Finger Lakes? Please call 607-738-9288 if interested!
Plan a Romantic Getaway at Cayuga Lake Cabins
Valentine’s Day Package includes:
- Complimentary bottle of fine Finger Lakes Wine
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Free Wine tasting coupons at 6 wineries
- Free third night (with paid 2-night stay)
♥ Relax ♥ Renew ♥ Rekindle Romance ♥
Valentine’s Day falls on a Thursday this year so this package is offered for an extended time – February 7-17. $350 (valued at $542). Min. 2-night stay, subject to availability. To book your stay call Cheryl Santos at 607-738-9288. www.cayugalakecabins.com. Email email@example.com
Make your holiday memories bright with our December Stay Package. Book a two-night stay any time before December 24 and we’ll include:
$25 Dining Gift Certificate at Wolffy’s Grill
Complimentary bottle of fine Finger Lakes wine
Early check-in and late check-out
FREE third night with any 2-night paid stay
Free/discounted wine tasting coupons at Cayuga Lake Wine Trail wineries
Celebrate the season, bring on the cheer. December is a great time to visit the Finger Lake and create your kind of holiday escape.
- Ongoing events in December include the Gingerbread House Display at the George Eastman Museum, Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol at Hanger Theater, Glass Wonderland at Corning Museum of Glass, tour the Seneca Falls It’s A Wonderful Life Museum, and the Skaneateles Dickens Christmas.
- Shop for unique holiday gifts at Waterloo Premium Outlets, Destiny USA mega-mall in Syracuse, the Ithaca Commons and the Corning Museum of Glass gift shop.
- Take a tour of the largest herd of white, white-tailed deer in the world at the former Seneca Army Depot
- Sample exquisite Finger Lakes Wines along the Cayuga Wine Trail and Seneca Lake Wine Trail
Enjoy comfortable, spacious accommodations in the privacy of your 2-bedroom log cabin home and we promise you won’t be left out in the cold. Guests love our cozy radiant floor heat, large outdoor firepit (we provide the firewood), fully equipped kitchen and satellite TV. View links to cabin amenities, reviews and photo gallery at www.cayugalakecabins.com. To reserve your cabin call Cheryl Santos at 607-738-9288.
Experience the best Finger Lakes cabin Rental the region has to offer with our all-inclusive Stay & Tour package. STAY, RELAX, REWIND, AND LEAVE THE DRIVING TO US.
Venture beyond the confines of a hotel. Experience two nights’ accommodations for 4 guests in our spacious and modern log cabin vacation rental property. Located in a private setting on the west side of Cayuga Lake you will enjoy all the amenities of home away from home.
Our customized Cayuga Wine Trail Tour (17 wineries to choose from) also can include local craft beer, hard cider and cheese tastings, a visit to a distillery and sightseeing stops. You set the itinerary or we’ll suggest one for you!
Make a memorable Finger Lakes Getaway – Package price includes taxes and fees; tour driver gratuity is additional.
- 2-night stay at Cayuga Lake Cabins for 2 couples or up to 4 guests
- Guided Cayuga Wine Trail tour lasting up to 6 hours in our roomy and comfortable 14-passenger van. We provide bottled water and light snacks and plenty of storage space for wine trail purchases.
- $50 Dining Gift Card at Wolffy’s Grill & Marina Restaurant
- Complimentary bottle of exceptional Finger Lakes wine
- Free/Discounted winery tastings
|December – March:||April – November:|
|Weekday package $600||Weekday package $682|
|Weekend package $640||Weekend package $702|
Area attractions include Seneca White Deer tours, Women’s Rights National Historical Park, Del Lago Casino, Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall, Corning Museum of Glass, Hiking and gorge trails at Taughannock Falls, Robert Treman, and Watkins Glen State Parks, Ski Resorts, Lake Fishing, Antiquing & Shopping, and many excellent dining options. Bring your furry friend on your getaway – Cayuga Lake Cabins and the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail wineries are dog friendly too!
Call 607-738-9288 now to book your stay.
Go to http://cayugalakecabins. com for links to our Finger Lakes Cabin Rental photo gallery, full descriptions and reviews.